Malibu CA Activities and Events in SeptemberFriday, September 1st, 2017
Malibu CA Activities and Events in September
Malibu CA activities and events this September run the gamut. There is something for everyone, regardless of age. Whether you are looking for information, entertainment, or an opportunity to get involved you have options this month. The Malibu community is a wonderful place, bustling with activities and opportunities to meet your neighbors.
Sampling of September events and activities in Malibu CA:
- Friday, September 1, all day, Food Collection at Malibu United Methodist Church. The Malibu United Methodist Church holds an ongoing food item collection to supports its Wednesday Night Community Dinners. Donations welcome at anytime. 30128 Morning View Drive. Call 310-457-7505 for more information.
- Friday, September 1 – Monday, September 4, The Malibu Kiwanis host the 36th annual Chili Cook-Off, Carnival and Fair during Labor Day Weekend at 23789 Stuart Ranch Road, Malibu CA. Click here to learn more about the weekend events and times. malibukiwanischilicookoff.com
- Monday, September 4, 7:15 – 8:15 pm, Community Dance Lessons at the Michael Landon Center at Malibu Bluffs Park. The City of Malibu hosts these community dance lessons with MC Callaghan on Mondays. Learn swing, ballroom, foxtrot, rumba, and tango, among others. The costs is $20 per class. All ages welcome! Call 760-238-1498 for more information.
- Friday, September 8, 10:30 to 11:15 am, Music Together at the Michael Landon Center at Malibu Bluffs Park. Children make music with their parents! Families will sing, move, and play child-friendly instruments together. “Music Together” is a national award-winning parent-child music and movement program. This is a FREE workshop. Call 310-456-2489 x 239 to RSVP or get more information.
- Saturday, September 23, 8 am to 3 pm, Heroes in Recovery 6K Run/Walk at Paramount Ranch.
The sixth kilometer separates a Heroes 6K race from a typical 5K to symbolize the extra effort it takes to sustain recovery. These races inspire communities to support recovery, and they also encourage people to live healthy, active lifestyles.
Saturday, September 30, 3:30 pm through until Sunday, October 1, Street Food Cinema Overnight: The Lost Boys 30th Anniversary at King Gillette Ranch. Calling all movie adventurers! This is a camping experience right in the middle of the Santa Monica Mountains, just above Malibu. Learn more by clicking here.
Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today to learn more about Malibu CA real estate. I welcome the opportunity to update you on current market conditions while helping you get to know our unique area like a local. Let my knowledge and experience serve as your guide to Malibu real estate and Malibu CA activities and events.