Malibu CA in May, Lots Going OnWednesday, May 2nd, 2018
Malibu CA in May, Lots Going On
Malibu CA in May has lots going on. May is a fabulous month and a great time to get outside. It is also a great month to be active. Yoga, beach volleyball, and learning to dance offer opportunities for all ages and all ability levels to get out in the Malibu community and have some fun.
Activities in Malibu this month:
- Wednesday, May 2, 9 to 10 am, Yoga at the Annenberg Community Beach House. Yoga classes take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Drop-ins welcome.
- Wednesday, May 2, 9:30 to 11 am, Roses with the Rose Lady, Linda Mckendry, at the Point Dume Club House. Join the Malibu Garden Club for their May event when Linda Mckendry presents “Roses.” Learn about planting and maintaining roses in your garden.
- Thursday, May 3, 4 to 5:30 pm, Beach Volleyball at the Annenberg Community Beach House. Volleyball games take place on the courts for youths ages 7-15. The games take place each Tuesday and Thursday.
- Friday, May 4, 10 am to noon, Computer Workshop at the Malibu Senior Center, 23825 Stuart Ranch Road. The first Friday of every month the Malibu Senior Center hosts a 30-minute computer workshop to answer technology questions at Malibu City Hall. The cost is $2, call 310-456-2489 ext. 357 for information.
- Sunday, May 6, 9 to 10 am, Breakfast at Malibu Presbyterian Church. Malibu Presbyterian Church hosts summer breakfasts on Sundays.
- Monday, May 7, 7:15 to 8:15 pm, Community Dance Lessons at the Michael Landon Center in Malibu Bluffs Park. The City of Malibu hosts community dance lessons with MC Callaghan on Mondays. Learn swing, ballroom, foxtrot, Latin rumba, tango, and more. The cost is $20 per class and all ages are welcome. RSVP preferred, 760-238-1498.
- Saturday, May 12, 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm, Standup at The Malibu Playhouse. Click here for more information or to purchase tickets.
The above sampling of activities and events taking place in Malibu CA this May are but a few of the many and varied fun things to do. Getting out and trying new experiences is easy in our unique area. There is no time like the present to get out and meet new friends while trying something new.
Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today to learn more about Malibu real estate. I welcome the opportunity to update you on current market conditions while helping you get to know the area like a local. Let me serve as your guide to the area. Get out and enjoy Malibu CA in May.