Malibu CA Events and Activities For October
Malibu CA events and activities for October are many and varied, offering a myriad of opportunities to learn, get active, or just get outside! Join the Malibu Community for some dance lessons or bring the kids to acting camp. There is something for all ages! Additionally, there are many activities that boast the Pacific Ocean as a backdrop. The Malibu CA area is a great place to be active, learn something new, and enjoy the Southern California lifestyle!
A sampling of Malibu CA activities for the month of October:
- October 1 and October 3, as well as Tuesdays and Thursdays all month long, Beach Volleyball at the Annenberg Community Beach House, 4 to 5:30 pm. The Annenberg Community Beach House hosts volleyball games on their courts for youths ages 7-15.
- October 3, as well as Thursdays all month long, Acting Camp, Gan Malibu hosts Superhero and Princess Acting Camp for children ages 4-10, Thursdays starting June 30.
- October 4, Friday, Computer Workshop at Malibu City Hall, 10 am to 12 pm. This helpful computer session offers answers to the questions you may have. The workshop takes place on the first Friday of every month and is hosted by the Malibu Senior Center. The workshops are 30 minutes and take place at Malibu City Hall. The cost is $2. Call (310) 456-2489 ext. 357 for more information.
- October 4, Friday, Happy Hour at the Malibu Lumber Yard, 4 to 6 pm. Grab your four-legged friend and enjoy the companionship of other dog lovers at this fun event that takes place the first Friday of every month. Special treats and more!
- October 7, as well as Mondays all month long, Community Dance Lessons at the Michael Landon Center in Malibu Bluffs Park, 7:15 to 8:15 pm. Learn ballroom, tango, rumba and more through these classes hosted by the City of Malibu. No dancing skills are necessary! Learn more or RSVP by calling 760-238-1498.
- October 7, as well as Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays all month long, Yoga at the Annenberg Community Beach House, 9 to 10 am. Click here to learn more about the yoga classes being offered.
Activities and events enrich the Malibu CA community. There is always something to do as well as unique ways to get to know your neighbors. There is a myriad of activities to choose from at all times, whether you want to be active, meet new people, or both!
Learn about Malibu CA real estate
Contact me today to learn about Malibu CA real estate. I welcome the opportunity to update you on market conditions while helping you get to know the area. Let my knowledge and experience serve as your guide, answering all of your buying and selling questions. Try something new, enjoy where you live, and get outside this month! There are many Malibu CA events and activities this month to participate in.