Malibu CA Events for October 2018
Malibu CA events for October 2018 are many and varied, taking advantage of this fabulous time of year. From dance lessons to Halloween activities and everything in between you will find opportunities for every age. Additionally you will be able to pursue old interests and new while mingling with friends and neighbors in the Malibu CA community.
Sampling of events in Malibu this month:
- Monday, October 1, 7:15 to 8:15 pm, Community Dance Lessons at the Michael Landon Center in Malibu Bluffs Park. These dance lessons take place each Monday (additional dates include October 8, 15, 22, 29). Come learn ballroom, foxtrot, rumba, tango, and more. All ages are welcome and the cost is $20 per class. Call 760-238-1498 to learn more or RSVP.
- Monday, October 1, and every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday all month long, 9 to 10 am, Yoga at Annenberg Community Beach House. Drop in or register for a spot in the new series.
- Tuesday, October 2, 9:30 to 10:30 am, Parent-And-Me Class at Gan Malibu Preschool. The Parent-And-Me class is designed to help local families bond through music and discussion. Appropriate for children aged 3 months – 2.5 years old. Tuesdays from 9:30-10:30 a.m. Call 310-456-6573 for more information.
- Tuesday, October 2, 8 am to noon, Lifeguard Cancer Awareness Kick off Surf Contest & BBQ at Zuma Beach in Malibu CA. The Los Angeles County Fire Department Lifeguard Division is wearing pink this October! Come help kick off the 2nd Annual Lifeguard Cancer Awareness Month! Come join in and show your support. All proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Click here to learn more information.
- Friday, October 5, 10 am to noon, Computer Workshop at the Malibu City Hall. The Malibu Senior Center hosts a computer workshop on the first Friday of every month. The cost is $2, call 310-456-2489 ext. 357 for more information.
- Sunday, October 14, 7 to 9 am, Cars and Coffee at Malibu Bluffs Park. Enjoy a cup of coffee while pursuing a fantastic array of automobiles and have the chance to talk to their owners.
- Friday, October 26, 7 to 11 pm, The Malibu Rotary Club Halloween Event at Calamigos Beach Club (Formerly Beaurivage). This is the 3rd annual Halloween party that serves as a fundraiser for local causes like the Malibu Sharks Surf Team, Malibu High and Middle school scholarships, and other great Malibu causes. What can you expect from this fun Malibu event? The Spooky Halloween Party at the beach will feature dancing to tune spun by a DJ, silent and live auctions, a huge taco bar, beverages, and more. There will be prizes for costumes. Get out and get in the Halloween spirit while supporting worthy local causes.
October is full of fun in Malibu. Get out and enjoy something new this month and get to know your neighbors.
Learn more about Malibu CA real estate
Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today to learn more about Malibu CA real estate. I welcome the opportunity to help you get to know the area and the market. Let my knowledge and experience serve as your guide to Malibu Ca events, community, and properties.