July Events and Activities in Malibu CA
July events and activities in Malibu CA embrace the summer and the community. There are plenty of things to do for kids and adults alike. Furthermore, there are many opportunities to get outside, be active, and meet new people. The Malibu community offers a healthy lifestyle and embraces the surrounding environment.
Sampling of July 2019 events & activities in Malibu CA:
- Tuesday, July 2 and Tuesdays and Thursdays all month long, 4 to 5:30 pm, Beach Volleyball at the Annenberg Community Beach House for kids ages 7 though 15. Get out and enjoy beach volleyball, a favorite sport in the Malibu CA area.
- Wednesday, July 3rd, 9 to 10 am, Yoga at the Annenberg Community Beach House. These drop-in classes are in a beautiful beachside location and occur throughout the week. Click here to learn more.
- Fridays, July 5, 12, 19, 26, 4 to 6 pm, Yappy Hour at Malibu Lumber Yard Center Courtyard. Enjoy happy hour with your four-legged friends and your two-legged friends every Friday in Malibu CA! There are special events and activities for the dogs and of course drinks for the humans.
- Sunday, July 7, 14, 21, 28, 10 am to 3 pm, Malibu Farmers Market, Civic Center Way. Every Sunday the Malibu Farmers Market is the place to be to get fresh food for the week ahead. Here you will find Malibu’s local farmers, crafters, and chefs. Shop local and get the freshest sustainable and organic goods from our community.
- Saturday, July 13, 12 to 1;30 pm, Malibu Lumber Yard KidX Club. KidX Club is our NEW club where kids get to come together with FREE activities that inspire them to explore their world. Click here to learn more.
Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today to learn about Malibu real estate and the Malibu lifestyle. I welcome the opportunity tp help you get to know the market and the area. Let my knowledge and experience serve as your guide. I hope you get out this month and enjoy July events and activities in Malibu CA.