July in Malibu CA Offers Lots To Do
July in Malibu CA offers lots to do. Summer has arrived and getting outside is a great way to enjoy being active and entertained. From yoga and volleyball to coffee with unique cars, there is something for every one and every age this month. Of course July 4th is an opportunity to celebrate our country’s independence and enjoy some fantastic fireworks at the same time. Get out and mingle with the Malibu community this month and try something new!
A sampling of Malibu CA events in July
- Monday, July 2, 9 to 10 am, Yoga at the Annenberg Community Beach House. Yoga classes are ongoing and available throughout the week. Drop in or register for a spot in this new series taking place each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Tuesday, July 3, 4 to 5:30 pm, Beach Volleyball at the Annenberg Community Beach House. Volleyball games take place on the beach courts for youths ages 7 through 15 each Tuesday and Thursday.
- Wednesday, July 4th, Fireworks will light the sky at two locations: Paradise Cove and The Colony.
- Friday, July 6, 10 am to noon, Computer Workshop at Malibu City Hall. The first Friday of every month the Malibu Senior Center hosts a 30-minute computer workshop to answer technology questions. The cost is $2. Call 310-456-2489 ext. 357 for more information.
- Sunday, July 8, 7 am to noon, Cars and Coffee at Malibu Bluffs Park. The City of Malibu hosts a free exclusive motor show. Every second and fourth Sunday. Free admission. All ages welcome.
Malibu boasts a spectacular setting along the shore of the Pacific Ocean. Many of the activities and events capitalize on this location, embracing the views and the fresh ocean air. Get outside this month and mingle with your friends and neighbors while enjoying where you live!
Learn about Malibu real estate
Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today to learn more about Malibu real estate. I welcome the opportunity to update you on current market conditions wheel helping you get to know the area like a local. Let my knowledge and experience serve as your guide. Don’t forget that July in Malibu CA offers lots to do!