June Activities and Events in Malibu CA
June activities and events in Malibu CA include something for everyone. Whether you want to try a little yoga, enjoy some art, or simply learn a new skill you will not be disappointed. Get outside this month and learn a little more about the Malibu area.
A sampling of June activities and events in Malibu CA:
- Saturday, June 2, 10 am to 5 pm.2018 Topanga Canyon Studio Tour. What a great way to spend a Saturday! Learn more about the tour and the artists here.
- Monday, June 4, 7:15 to 8:15 pm, Community Dance Lessons at the Michael Landon Center in Malibu. The City of Malibu hosts these lessons, learn ballroom, the foxtrot or the tango, among other dance styles. The cost is $20 per class. Everyone is invited and an RSVP is preferred, 760-238-1498.
- Tuesday, June 5, 4 to 5:30 pm, Beach Volleyball at the Annenberg Community Beach House. Volleyball games take place on the courts for youths ages 7-15. The games take place each Tuesday and Thursday.
- Friday, June 8, 6 to 10 pm, Summer Concert at Vintage Grocers. The summer concert series is ongoing, taking place on Fridays all summer long at 30745 Pacific Coast Highway.
- Sunday, June 24, Malibu Lagoon Field Trips at 8:30 am and 10 am. Whether you choose a family bird watching trip or a lagoon experience learning more about the plants and animals that call the area home you will not be disappointed. Click here to learn more.
Enjoy the start of summer this month with the Malibu community. Whether you are learning something new or simply enjoying some fun with old friends and new there is something to enjoy. The opportunities are what makes life in Malibu so appealing!
Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today to learn more about Malibu real estate and the Malibu lifestyle. I welcome the opportunity to update you on the market and help you get to know the community. Let my knowledge and experience serve as your guide to June activities and events in Malibu CA,