Malibu CA Activities This Month Will Keep You Active!
Malibu CA activities this month will keep you active! Try something new, enjoy where you live, and get out and meet new people. Whether the kids are playing beach volleyball or you are stretching into your yoga poses with the Pacific Ocean as a backdrop it is possible for all ages to enjoy the outdoors while being active. Additionally, August in Malibu CA is a great time to learn to dance.
Sampling of Malibu CA activities for the month of August:
- August 2, 8, 15, 22, 29, Thursdays all month long, 10:15 to 11:15 am, Dance Classes at Malibu City Hall. Learn how to tap dance this month! These are one hour tap dance classes for beginners. Tap shoes are required but no previous experience is necessary. The cost is $5 per class.
- August 2, 8, 15, 22, 29, Thursdays all month long, Superhero and Princess Acting Camp, 4 to 5 pm, at 22933 Pacific Coast Highway. This acting camp allows children ages 4 through 10 to learn about acting while having a good time doing so.
- August 2, Friday, Yoga at the Annenberg Community Beach House, 9 to 10 am. Yoga classes take place throughout the week, including on Mondays and Wednesdays in addition to Fridays. Click here to learn more.
- August 5, 12, 19, 26, Mondays all month long, Community Dance Lessons at the Michael Landon Center in Malibu Bluffs Park, 7:15 to 8:15 pm. The classes are hosted by the City of Malibu and offer a chance to hone your dancing skills while learning ballroom, foxtrot, rumba, tango and more! Learn more or RSVP by calling 760-238-1498.
- August 6, 13, 20, 27, Tuesdays all month long (Thursdays too!) ,Beach Volleyball at the Annenberg Community Beach House, 4 to 5:30 pm. The Annenberg Community Beach House hosts volleyball games on their courts for youths ages 7-15.
Malibu certainly offers a fabulous lifestyle. Of course, the backdrop isn’t bad either. Get out this month and enjoy a new sport, a new activity, or simply meet your neighbors.
Learn more about living in Malibu
Contact me today to learn more about Malibu CA real estate. I welcome the opportunity to update you on market conditions while helping you get to know the area. Let my knowledge and experience serve as your guide to buying and selling. Enjoy our local lifestyle and partake in Malibu CA activities this month!