Malibu CA, July Events & Activities Include Fireworks
July events and activities in Malibu CA include fireworks. Of course, there is plenty to do after the 4th as well as we return to a post-COVID lifestyle and enjoy summer in our seaside community. Whether you want to view a parade, attend a yoga class with goats, or enjoy being part of a team, you can find something interesting and fun to do. Learn more about the Malibu lifestyle this month and enjoy the outdoors at the same time!
Sampling of events this month in Malibu CA
- Sunday, July 4th, 10 am, the 20th annual Independence Day Point Dume Parade and Picnic. The parade route runs from Bluewater and Birdview down to the Point Dume Headlands and up Cliffside Drive, making a left at Fernhill and finishing at Malibu Elementary School on Grayfox.
- Sunday, July 4th, 9 pm, Fireworks from The Colony. The only fireworks in the area will hit the skies above the Pacific Ocean at 9 pm.
- Tuesday, July 6, deadline to register for the Coed Adult Softball League. The Summer Coed Adult Softball League will play Sundays at Malibu Bluffs Park, July 11th through August 29th. Teams must have a minimum of 4 females per game.
- Saturday, July 17, 9 to 10:30 am, Morning Hike at Charmlee Wilderness Park. Hike through the Santa Monica Mountains coastal slope environment and learn about wildflowers and native plants. Enjoy some of the best views of Point Dume in all of Malibu.
- Sunday, July 18, 10 am, Malibu Goat Yoga, 23231 Palm Canyon Lane, Malibu. Try something new, yoga with baby goats.
Learn about Malibu CA
Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today to learn about Malibu CA real estate. I welcome the opportunity to update you on the market while helping you get to know the area and all that it has to offer. Let my knowledge and experience serve as your guide to Malibu CA.